Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Perfect Mom...


Before I was a mom, I was THE. PERFECT. MOM.

Before I was a mom my children NEVER watched television.

They never ate any food that was not organic and definitely not food that was processed.

They never played with toys that were plastic and made noises...just wooden toys...that fostered imagination an facilitated development.

They never watched television or listened to music or ate anything with sugar.

And NOW...that I AM A MOM,my children have done ALL OF THESE THINGS.

I SO am far from being the PERFECT MOM.

Before I was a mom, I was the perfect mom.

Now I'm a mom...far from perfect.

I think I may have evolved.

4 Comments:

Blogger Doug The Una said...

Before you were a mom, you had more children?

5:44 AM  
Blogger Alana said...

Of course! I was THE perfect mom. Perfect moms have multiple children.

10:40 PM  
Anonymous küçük sırlar 8. bölüm izle said...

nice photo...

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Darius said...

I feel you, what you wrote is so true.

In a perfect world, you are a perfect mum.

In a real world, you are a mum. As human as it can be.

I like the human mum :)

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home