Thursday, December 15, 2005

No means No...

"Why no, ma'am, I will not be using my Macy's chargecard for this purchase"
"...no, no I don't currently have a Macy's charge card..."
"No, actually I didn't realize that I would get a 15% discount for both today's AND tomorrow's purchases" (you mean people really do this sort of thing two days in a row?).
"No thanks, REALLY, I mean it, NO."

Now I know how it must look, me being in a place like this and all, but REALLY, I am just not that kind of girl.

2 Comments:

Blogger QueenBitch said...

heehee...I hate it when that happens. My way of getting out is usually just to say, "Yes I do have a Macy's card but will be using my visa." or whatever. Sometimes, lying isn't necessarily a bad thing.

10:15 AM  
Blogger Alana said...

i agree that is probably best, i just can't get over how much these sales people PUSH these credit cards on you!

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home