Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I’m “it”, your “it”, we’re all “it”…

I never really liked tag, never got the concept of it. I mean, what is the ultimate point? Is it a good thing to be “it”, or is it bad? What makes the game stop? I mean, are we all still playing tag? Is it possible that I could be “it” and not even know it? And speaking of strange childhood games, about that dodgeball…I’m not sure who the evil geniuses were that came up with that game, but I am quite sure that they are all currently in office. But now QueenB tagged me and I quite like QueenB. She shares one of my favorite titles, “Auntie”. So I will give this a shot, but since I always enjoy making up my own rules, as it annoys authority so, I have made a few changes to this 2x2 list.

2x2 list:
2 names you go by: SquareGirl, Auntie
2 parts of your heritage: Basque, Basque
2 things that scare you: Dodgeball, and while I love dogs, I am terrified of Pitbulls…I have a tragic story about Pitbulls that I will refrain from writing about as it is quite traumatic, and Mercury (not the planet)
2 of your everyday essentials: pass
2 things you are wearing right now: pass
2 things you want in a relationship: authenticity and acceptance, oh and humor too
2 truths: I need a whole post for this one…
2 of your favorite hobbies: pass
2 things you want really badly: World Peace
2 places you want to go on vacation: Bali, Santa Fe
2 things you want to do before you die: I prefer not to put that kind of pressure on myself
2 ways that you are stereotypically a chick: I use the Women’s restroom, I occasionally wear a skirt
2 things you are thinking about now: The first thing I am thinking about, the second thing I am thinking about
2 stores you shop at: pass
2 weird habits: Got an hour or two?
2 favorite items in the house: My view
2 stores and Barney's I wish we had: Pass
2 things that make me cry: Onions and really, really funny things
2 things I wish I could do different: Avoid dodgeballs
2 things I do very badly: Avoid Dodgeballs
2 hidden talents: Breaking rules
2 other email names: pass
2 difficult paths I took: There was this one in Angeles Crest, but I don’t think it had a name
2 Movies that you have seen last: King Kong (poor ole sweet King Kong!), The Producers
2 Changes you would like to see in the world: Peace, Lack of Judgment, Compassion, more Humor, more Love, Authenticity, Less consumerism, more empathy, a cleaner environment…
2 people to tag: Who to tag…who to tag? Well, I think I rather like being “It”

Thanks QueenB! Tag is so much more fun when you don’t have to run.

5 Comments:

Blogger kristina said...

Or rather, it's Id, in keeping with your Ego-destroying vow. Quite a numbers game you've got going, x2.

6:13 PM  
Blogger Alana said...

Thanks for the correction kristina! You are so right, I guess I'm Id

7:42 PM  
Blogger QueenBitch said...

Good job at passing...I'll forgive you this time! ;)

1:43 AM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

SG, you survived your first Meme and didn't follow instructions. I'm not surprised.

5:15 AM  
Blogger Alana said...

Yes, but I smiled sweetly while I was not following them.

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home