Sunday, January 15, 2006

Ahhh, the irony!

After a week of spending quite a bit more time online than usual, I came home from work on Friday to discover that my DSL was no longer working. So after spending some lovely quality time on the phone with the good people at SBC, I was informed that they needed to send a technician out and would I be available MONDAY between 4 and8?...??!!???!!! So until then, when I have been home this weekend, I have been wandering around my apartment with my laptop in an attempt to “borrow” a signal form one of my many neighboring DSL subscribers, and I finally picked up an ever so slight one here…



And yes, that in the background is THE remaining earing, and yes I know, that is not a Buddha candle, but a Buddha candle HOLDER and in case you can’t tell, I am quite certain he is laughing at me. So I now am correcting any marginalized fiction from my Lesson Learned. 1. It was a Buddha candle HOLDER and 2. maybe I didn’t learn the lesson after all.

This post is 100% True.

2 Comments:

Blogger Doug The Una said...

You're correcting yourself with stolen Wifi? Blogging really is morally corrosive, isn't it?

8:16 PM  
Blogger Alana said...

stolen? i said "borrowed"! it was borrowed i tell ya!

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home