Tuesday, January 03, 2006

No rain on MY parade...

The Universe is always very good to me…so good that even though I live a mile and a half from the Rose Parade Route and never go, the Universe actually sends the floats to me for a pre-show every New Years Eve (except this year on New Years night). So good, that even though it was pouring on the actual day of the parade, my very own pre-parade, had some, but very minimal rain. I never forget to thank the Universe for starting off every new year with a reminder of all of the wonderful, exciting and magical things to come…So to the Universe, and everyone and thing in it…Happy New Year! I hope that it is filled with an abundance of beauty, growth, peace and wonder!


2 Comments:

Blogger me said...

How fortunate you are! We always watch the parade on television and have been to see the floats the day after the parade twice - it'd be great to go down some year for the "real thing", though.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Alana said...

I know...I am quite blessed...The floats come by my apartment, literlly 50 feet away New years eve in order to be staged for the following day...

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home