Tuesday, December 27, 2005

SquareGirl and the Jett...

The Jett and I have a dysfunctional relationship. There...I said it (or wrote it rather). I'm sure my close friends and family have suspected as much for sometime...what with the Jett always throwing tantrums and breaking things like windows and doors and alarms and such and me not washing or taking very good care of him...I've never really wanted to talk about it, but I've finally had enough...and I really mean it this time! Sure, the Jett and I have had some good times, farfanuugen in the mountains and the beach and all that, but those days are over. It's time for us both to move on. As fun as it's been, I am sooooo over those high maintenance Germans and I think at 32, it's finally time for me to accept that it's best to be with something more practical, predictible and lower maintenance...perhaps I'll get a good ole reliable Accord...I guess we all have to settle down sometime.

4 Comments:

Blogger Alana said...

yeah, yeah, yeah, NOW you tell me about the Jetta thing...Just kidding, I know you are trying to be helpful...I am actually being a little fecitious. And yes, I am well aware of the decline of Volkswagon (I am not the only one I know with a Jetta). Thank you for the car advice...I will look into your suggestions.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Alana said...

there you go poor boy. We try to be very accomodating here at GirlSquared dot blogspot dot com, and being that you are my one and only commenter and all, I have changed my post according to your wonderul advice.

So as you can see, I am sure that my Accord and I will be very happy.

8:42 PM  
Blogger QueenBitch said...

Well whatever Jettas lack in mechanical prowess they make up for in looks...I think they're cute! It's so bittersweet to have to get a new car. New cars are always cool but parting with an old one is like giving up an old buddy. :(

On the brighter side...Hondas rock. I traded in my beloved old piece of crap beemer, that sounded like it was going to fall apart just backing out of the driveway, on an Element two years ago. Love it love it love it. And I've never heard anything bad about an Accord.

Have fun car shopping!

10:40 PM  
Blogger Alliandre said...

Hi, just discovered your blog following a link somewhere (you're right, it isn't so easy to read blogs ;-) ), & think it's great :-)
The "Jett" in Italy was called "Jetta", and didn't have much luck, because the name resembles too much the Italian word for "throw away" ^_^

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home