Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Six more weeks of what?

One of the grooviest things about the new significant vehicle in my life, other than the handy, multi-size accomodating cupholders, is my own handy-dandy outdoor temperature guage...I've never had my own personal outdoor themometer before, so I am quite enchanted with it...anyhow, today, driving between appointments in and around Pasadena, California, I noticed that my very own personal themometer said 83 degrees farenheit! Someone needs to let that Phil charater know about this...

3 Comments:

Blogger Estee Klar-Wolfond said...

In Toronto we are at a balmy 0.

Can I be green with envy?

Estee

11:19 AM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

This California winter has been a travesty. I'm very disappointed.

4:26 PM  
Blogger Alana said...

Estee, the grass is always greener...I always used to wish for snow every year...by the way, I love it when you comment as that photo of Adam always puts a simile on my face!

Doug, it's like the anti-narnia...I don't mind it, but then again, I'm a native Californian, not a worl-traveler like yourself

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home