Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Three

...is the magic number.

Yes it is.

I simply LOVE the Jack Johnson and Friends Curious George soundtrack and think that it is a must have for kids and kids at heart. My favorite songs are "With my own Two Hands" and "Upside Down", which has been playing on the radio, but I love it all the more after reading the lyrics.

And in case you haven't heard Jack Johnsons adaptation of "Three is the Magic Number", I'll share with you why it's three that is the magic number...

Because 2 times 3 is six. And six times three is eighteen. And the eighteenth letter of the alphabet is "r". (Stay with me here, I am going somewhere with this).

And the three "R's" to remember are:

Reduce, reuse, recycle.
Reduce, reuse, recycle.
Reduce, reuse, recycle.


Which is why three is the magic number.

Yes it is.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Village Idiot said...

oh man..schoolhouserock flashback.

very well done!

3:45 PM  
Blogger kristina said...

I like 3 (is a magic number).

Just enough for one sweet family.

10:22 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Ive been thinking about the number 3 a lot lately...as in, the twins will be 3 in June and how the heck did that happen??

6:23 AM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

I'm just a bill. I'm only a bill and I'm sitting here on Capitol Hill. Well it's a long, long road to the Capitol City. It's a Long, long time while I'm standing in committee but I'll get to be a law some day.

2:28 PM  
Blogger Alana said...

Village...I can't take any credit...Joe Jackson did the adaptation. I love it though.

Kristina, I thought you might realize the magic of three...

wendy, time flies...beautifully

Doug,
thanks bill...

Shawn, so what if you can't sing...I think you should indulge us anyways...I bet your singing isn't so bad...

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home