Monday, May 29, 2006

Baseball Season has begun!

Well at least for Square Girl.

Baseball season actually has been well underway in the good ole U.S. of A., but I’ve been in denial about it because:

1) I had been devoting all my energy, good luck, positive vibes to my favorite basketball team, The Clippers while they were in the playoffs (I’m a one sport at a time gal)
2) I have been in mourning about the Clippers loss last week and have not been quite ready to move on to the next sport.

And I’ve had no good reason to move on and embrace the baseball season UNTIL I was e-mailed this photo of my favorite sister (oh hush C. and T. you know your ALL my favorite) and my favorite (and only) nephew.



So now that I have a good reason to move on and enjoy baseball again, it’s root, root, root for the home team! Because at least for Square Girl, baseball season has just begun.

7 Comments:

Blogger Doug The Una said...

Good old Dodger stadium.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Kyahgirl said...

I love that photo!

3:37 PM  
Blogger Minka said...

*beats hand against forehead* so teh clippers are a baseball team? Made a huge fool of myself two posts below! But that just proves my point I guess.
And I just love that picture.
My only nephew is on the way to be born :) I can´t wait to welcome him in October...
I have three nieces as well...they are pretty great too!
that is the kinda mom I would like to be!

5:45 PM  
Blogger Alana said...

No Minka, you were right...the Clippers are a basketball team. I was just saying that now that the Clippers are out of the playoffs, I can actually start watching baseball.

Isn't it fun being an auntie???

6:10 PM  
Blogger Octobermom said...

Delicious baby kisses!! What a great picture!

7:56 PM  
Blogger Minka said...

It is the best. You can spoil them rotten without the responibility:) And you can hand them over to their moms when they start crying, spitting or doing something that doensæt smell all that well :)
It is the best!

4:02 PM  
Blogger Alana said...

thanks sal...I LOVE this picture...deliscious kisses indeed!

minka, I can't imagine anything better!

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home