Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Our Newest Square!

From my most recent conversation with Squaresis #3:

SG: Hey sis, can I post a photo of you and my nieces on my blog?

C: Sure! Wait…you have one?

So here is a photo of the latest Square addition (the one who weighed nine pounds, five ounces when she was born and defied expectations). Of course, we are not all that certain she is all that square yet. I’m a little suspect myself, being that her big sister (pictured) is a big fan of circles. I’m talking HUGE fan. She draws entire pages of circles and runs in circles when she is excited, all the while saying “Circle! Circle! Circle!” I suspect it may be a generational thing. Plus feet. She LOVES feet. Yes FEET.

So whether she’s gonna be a square or not, it is most likely that she’ll be a little quirky (believe me, it’s in her genes) and already is and will certainly be very well loved!


10 Comments:

Blogger Kyahgirl said...

aw, that's so sweet. That second photo is cute! Big Yawn-'I am so done with this photography thing!'

so, is this your other sister? I'm assuming different from the one in the baseball stadium

4:08 PM  
Blogger Octobermom said...

(GASP!) Such gorgeous women - all three! That second picture should be prominently displayed on bottles of beauty fluid accross America!

7:08 PM  
Blogger Alana said...

kyahgirl,
This is Squaresis #3, mama of my two neices. The other photo was Squaresis #2, mama of my nephew. I'm Squaresis #1 and ther's also a Squaresis #4 and a brother, poor guy.

Sal, Thank you...Of course I'm biased, but I agree. And we should include a photo of India and you on the bottles as well!

7:12 PM  
Blogger Xia Diaz said...

Those pictures are breathless! What a beautiful family you have!

8:56 PM  
Blogger Minka said...

Cool. So you are four siblings. We are seven. Want one?
I am sure one of us like squares!
Your newest addition is georgeous, as is her sister. Beautiful-looking family indeed!
Have alovely Friday and a wonderful week and I hope you got my "HI!" ;)

6:59 AM  
Blogger Alana said...

Minka, we're five total. Four girls and a baby brother (he's 24, but being that I'm the biggest sister I get away with calling him that). We can take one more and then we'll each have six!!

When I first read this, I thought "Huh?" But I got your HI! now. Hope your weekend is lovely as well!

1:03 PM  
Blogger kristina said...

That yawn!

8:29 AM  
Blogger Alana said...

the yawn is perfect...are we done yet? I have a feeling this neice is gonna be quite the spunky one!

10:06 PM  
Blogger Kyahgirl said...

The brother is not 'poor guy' he's blessed by the four square sisters!

7:47 AM  
Blogger Alana said...

well yes kaygirl, that IS true, but it's also true that he was surrounded with a whole lot of estrogen. And Kotex.

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home